Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Start of a new year

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted a blog. I always think of great things to write about either while I am laying in bed at 11 pm or when I am driving in my car on a short road trip. Today, I scribe some thoughts on the upcoming school year. I am preparing for a new year at my new school of Visa Peak in Aurora.

The journey is a new and different one, full of change. I will be changing jobs from my high school business teaching position to a new place in education as a Spanish teacher for the levels of kindergarten through 9th grade. To say that the change will be drastic is an understatement. I go from high schoolers preparing for life after school to kindergarteners at the doorstep to learning.

I am excited for the challenge though and my approach will be entirely different. I look forward to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment